TAG REPLY FOR FAZIL;

Dear passerby,
I do not know you.
So why are you commenting on the way I write my posts?

I am not bitching about my family member.
I am merely stating my feelings and recounting what happened.
Bitching includes insulting and gossiping, if im not wrong.
And im not doing any of that right now.
I have never, nor would I ever do any of that in any of my blog posts.
So, thanks for stopping by.
And thanks for pointing out how my blog post sounds like from a reader’s point of view.

-

Come to think of it, she’s done a whole lot for me also.

"Nobody's perfect. Someone may have all the luxuries in the world, but doesnt get enough care from people around them. And another person who's got all the love care and concern by people around them may not have all luxuries."

Im just thankful to have sufficient care and luxuxy in my life.
A balance is always good.

Thanks kak ngah, for the quote.

-

-