I didnt know you're that sad and im so very very the freaking sorry okay.
Im sinking in my own tears too.
I've got so many things going on right now.
And dont tell me not to feel guilty because i do feel guilty(!!!)
And i feel like shit about every little thing.
IM SO SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TEARS.
I LOVE YOU LAAA BESTFRIEND,
but im really sorry i really dont know what to do anymore.
I really want to talk to you both and i really want to pour out everything thats been going on with my life right now.
I know you guys think im always cheerful and problem-free cause i always try to put on a brave front when i meet you guys. But im not. im soft and weak and theres so many things i cant tell so many people. I have my problems too.
I read your blog and its always something sad, like your problems with A and things like that.
I try to cheer you up and make myself forget my own problems so that you'd be happy and smiling. But i cant lie anymore.
And the both of us have been telling you to forget about A and move on, but since you chose to take the risk, like you said, you'd handle your own problems. But i do care. WE do care about you and when your feelings get hurt.
And im sorry i didnt reply when you texted me at 1am last night, or morning, rather.
I know you'd be hurt when you read this, but honestly, i was still awake when i received that text. But i was just angry with myself about some other thing that happened. Not your fault, really.
I JUST REALLY WANT THE 3 OF US TO MEET UP AND I REALLY NEED A NICE LONG TALK. I WANT TO CRY WITH YOU BOTH THERE. I WANT TO POUR OUT EVERYTHING TO YOU GUYS! (L)
And im really sorry about the cancellation.
i dont want to blog anymore.
ever.