Push me somemore till i reach the edge

why cant people just stop and stare for just a second?
see what the world has become right now and stop being so self-centered all the time.
People are becoming increasingly self-absorbed and look what they've done now.
If you tell me 'point your finger at someone and 4 fingers are pointing back at you', well, fine.
FINE i admit. I admit i've also contributed to the self-obsessed world.
But im trying my best.
Im trying my best to take other people's feelings into account.
I try to watch my words and i try not to offend others.

But its really not my fault if you still want to think that way about me. You know who you are.
Its not worth trying to make you like me anymore.

I know i cant please everyone at the same time. And so with that, im just not going to bother trying to please you anymore.

Life's just getting harder each second; the clock's ticking and time wont wait for you.
And i've already wasted too many tears this year alone.

I have so many people to please. My family, my different groups of friends, myself even.
And i really am trying my best.