there it went down the drain.

MTP session went horribly. Ugly report card + Sarcastic remarks = Spoil my mood for anything.

And band's postponed to monday.
Monday!
im so sorry guys seriously.
I should be happy that i'd be free on friday but then that would mean that our picnic would be cancelled. All because of this.
But everyone seems to be feeling down anyway. Nidia's sad, Ika's not in the mood, and im feeling like shit too right now.

And and and this morning right, my mom announced our holiday plans(!!) Normal people would be excited to go on a holiday. But this is so last minute and seriously, i dont have the mood to go on a holiday anyway. Abang's not coming along and what fun will there be without him? I sound so petty but if he's not coming along, I wont b able to talk to anyone while we're there. I mean, sure, there's little brother and my parents but who'd want to share stories with them. No one gets me like abang does.

why does it have to be like this?
last minute this, last minute that. dont even bother to ask whether i've made plans or not or if i have anything important on or anything. its so unfairrrrrrr. But i guess i can say im lucky to be able to travel like this.. So i'd better stop complaining right now.

life's starting to feel like such a chore now.