It dawned on me

DOWNING's gone to Aston Villa, OWEN's gone to Manchester united, MICHAEL JACKSON'S dead, and really, what's left to cheer for anyway?
The world's turned upside down;

I guess i could have seen this coming.

Anyway, this year really sucked alot for me. Acadamically, i mean.
English? Seriously, English? My strongest subjects are my languages like English, HMalay, and used to be French. And now you're telling me that im getting C's for all of them? And honestly, i've never gotten a C for English. Omg i really suck right now ya know. Im getting C's and F9's for subjects that i love the most. I cant blame the world though.

Hokeey. Lets talk about what i like right now.. ?
To update you about whats going on;
i am currently listening to Jimmy Eat world's latest album Chase this light. AWESOME. I dont like Jason mraz anymore cause everyone seems to like him now. Byebye to Mr Mraz. My 8g ipod's clear of all his songs already now. and I need more space still! hahaha please dont call me spoilt.

And you should really listen to kate voegele cause she has a nice voice.

And i cannot wait for Baybeats this year i am definitely going!(: I'll probably tag along with abang and his friends, but i'll also prlly be left out cos they'll probably be moshing. haha.

hokay, off to do AMath homework. byebye.