To fly.

Hello again.

Today was a reaally long day. i just got back in fact.
So today, I had math after school until 2.15pm and then i bus-ed to pasir ris interchange with NurAmira, Haryati, Nawirah and Isabelle. I had to go there to make a replacement ezlink card because mine was damaged, thanks to the trusty - or not so trusty - washing machine.

Okay so halfway there, mum called to say that she wanted to go also, because she had to accompany 2 of her students to make theirs (since it was kindof her fault that they didnt get them).
I alighted at the bus stop after tanah merah, and they picked me up in a taxi from there.

And after that at around 5pm, we all went to meet abang at some costume rental store at arab street because the kids had to get super cool superhero costumes to rent for be yourself day. Mum promised to help them dress up. Dont ask me why, abang and i were kind of pissed actually.
We had a lot of fun trying the different costumes though. and the primary six kids got a few ideas and they would come back next week to get them, probably..

Then we headed to iluma. I was kinda annoyed that they followed us, because abang and i rarely get to spend time with mum these days, but okay yeah, they were actually quite sweet. I treated all of them, including mum, at coffee bean, and at around 8.30pm, we headed home in bus 12. Then Shi Wei and Alice had to go home also, we fetched adik at Mak Idah's house and then walked home.

Im so hoping that we have really cool events to go to in future and i'd be able to rent some awesome costume to wear. Haha! it was really fun, seriously(: