i swear i've never ever been quite a vulgar person, but i feel like LASHING OUT. I'm also usually a non-violent person, BUT I FRG FEEL LIKE HITTING SOMETHING RIGHT NOWW.
Mom cried today and i wanted to cry seeing her cry.
Dad's gone again. Now its getting more annoyingly regular. Comes back today, departs again tomorrow for another 3 days.
o my god i hate his job.
Adik is killing all of us. Who frkg fails english in primary one? And he's starting to curse and scold people alot UGHHHHHHHHH i hate rude little boys. hmm kinda reminds me of what we were discussing about scout in chapter 9. BLEAH.
And ohmy goed, ME, i suck at everything i am sucha disappointment to mom i pity her so so much, 3 failure children and a husband who travels for a living.
and she's got so many things going on in school already.. I AM SO SORRY MOMMA I AM SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT ):
i need help, but no one seems to have the time. I'm not blaming you though, mom. You're wonderwoman, i'm just the opposite lazy pig and i promise you that i am sorry and i'll work harder kay.
I am on the verge right now. Jaja called me a few hours ago and told me about her wonderful life and i told her about mine and how i was on the verge of crying shitloads. Her only brilliant advice was, "Please don't revert to your perangai cb like last time okay. " UHGGG SWEAR I HATE HER SOMETIMES. Thanks lah kay (inserts heavy sarcasm) , and i know you'll be reading this! HATE THE PIGSHIT WORLD RIGHT NOW.
On a lighter note, I am so proud of my brother cos he passed his promos and made it on to pre-U 2! Congrats abang loveeeeyou!