Band Comm

i swear i didnt expect the results to turn out like that.

I dont know whether i should be happy or sad. I think i am the least deserving of the three of us. But, im going to prove otherwise and step up now. I going to show that i can do it and i do deserve it.

But what then?

When most of the seniors came back to 'visit' today i knew something was fishy. And true enough, at 4pm Arra and Ngee Ping announced the new band commitee.

Then she said Clarinet, Section Leader, Nicole, Asst. SL, Ain. I was seriously shocked. I mean, i somehow expected it that im ASL, but we all thought Sarah would be SL. Now Nicole has 2 posts, SL and Head QM. It was really really unexpected, i really didnt expected Sarah to be Asst. QM.

Tomorrow's batch grocery shopping day for the bbq items. Betcha it'd be so awkward. I really dont want another cold war btween N and S. PLease please let it not be awkward. Im so glad Soo Min and Xin Ying are gonna be there too. 

And Sunday! ):

OKay bye bye now ):