No ones replying any of my texts. Probably cos its only 8.15am, but still! ):
i FEEL SO HORRIBLE RIGHT NOW! I neeed to get out of this house nowwwww. omg stop bullying me im only like, what ,one quarter of your age and you want to put me in the middle of everything. and stop bullying my mom cos she's done/will do everything and anything for us. And stop packinng your bags banging everything everywhere BECAUSE I CAN HEAR FROM INSIDE THE ROOM! I used to really look up to you, but after everything, i dont know anymore.. dad should come home NOW and save me. ): And adik omg wake up!
I texted ika asking her if she's free to go out today. but she hasn't replied yet. Maybe iqbal or hasfis cos zul's always busy. Or Amira, but then she wouldnt want to hear about my pathetic life. Or Nicole or Sarah? Or nazihah or maisarah.. I DONT KNOW.
Or i should probably not annoy people with my complaining and sit somewhere to do a math or something.
OMG HURRY UP AND REPLY SO I CAN PLAN MY DAY AND GET OUT OF THIS PLACE ):