another one

im off to malaysia tomorrow and i'll be back on monday night.
what a pathetic holiday right! nearly two months of it and this is the only 'escape' i have. Major PFT rightt! Homework+Band=not great. But at least im not all alone in this and really, theres no better people to spend the ultra short holidays with than my extra lame batchmates. (Aww moment!)

Ytd's combine in the vivaldi was extremely hot and sweaty. Of all the days for the air con to be spoilt.. Sarah brought her camera along so we took quite a lot of photos during lunch. I love her colour swap function!(: then later we met up again for tj's concert. Its really nice to see that the seniors are still very close after a year in different JCs. I really wonder what the future brings.

So now lets see.
I've only got English, E math TYS to complete and Geog map reading left. And 2 and a half weeks till the horror begins ):

kay see you then(: