I am a fan of moobsandboobs hahahah check out their youtube account. Okay, finelah im totally biased right!
Where do i even start? Today was extremely tiresome. I shall not elaborate. I kinda bumped into Widia and Haziqah on my way to the library. They waved first and i was wondering who these people were, at first, until i finally remembered our chickadoo days in sec one. Capital 'M' days, god im so glad they're over. I do miss them though. Wid looks really different now. Haz also! It was really awkward cos usually i only talk to them when Syahiirah and her other TK friends are around.
So i totally missed her birthday this year. Lost her number, nyehh she probably lost her phone again. Oh yeah, i bumped into her mum last weekend and she told me that ira lost her phone again and thats why my messages didnt get through. And that night, she texted me using her mum's phone AND i totally ignored her. What is wrong with these people? Sheesh. And oh mannn, mum and i totally forgot about her sister's wedding on the 19th. We were in KL! Well, its a pretty genuine excuse, i'll say.
Mkay enough about her. I've got to clean my cupboard real soooooon its really overflowing now. I've got tons of new clothes this holiday. Most of them are hand-me-downs from Kakak Indah, cos she's moving to Dubai for 3 years, and cant possibly bring her whole wardrobe there. And some are from mom, when she cleaned her cupboard and found her old clothes from when she was in her twenties. They're actually really pretty. Mum has got pretty awesome fashion sense hahahahah. I have got everything! i mean that literally. From tanks to tees to vests and dresses and pretty blouses, high waisted skirts and shorts, coloured jeans (purple!), tights and more weird tights! i could actually open a shop, preferably at far east plaza. haha, or a decent flea market booth would work to. But i love them! so i'll only consider selling them when or if i cant fit anymore.
I actually thought of inviting a bunch of friends over and just opening my closet door and let them take home whatever they like! hahaha its that full i tell you. And i didnt even have to spend more than 50 bucks, so i can actually make some profit..
UGGGGGGGGH i still have band tomorrow. Thank god its half day practice, and its the last practice of the year!!!! finally, right. im really hoping ika and shikin are free on new year's eve, or new year itself so that they can help me with some TYS questions that i skipped (my last bit of homework), SINCE my bros' bailed on me today.
kay bye.