- I still haven't completed geog revision for coasts.
- I hope pulau semakau doesn't smell like a rubbish dump.
- I am not able to print Mme Fournier's document.
- I helped iqbal recorded/promote his song for the YOG competition thing.
- I think studying with zul & iqbal is very effective because they dont side track and we were so quiet for the whole 5+hours. except for the last part when we were recording the video.
- I told them about abang's 'room-turned-studio' with his new mic and mic stand and macbook for recording, so they might be able to come over to record if his song makes it to the semi finals.
(:
- I have finally reset my twitter account, which has been completely dead, or untouched rather, since i can't remember when. My display picture is the section outing one. two years ago i think. omg that long! haha tsktsk.
- I am going to be active on twitter now due to someone's constant bugging. haha you know who you are.
- I am tired of school already.
- I just wrote down ten points in summary of the weekend. The extremely short weekend.
boohoo.