S E N S I T I V I T Y

I feel so old now. physically, i mean.
I hate moving back up to fourth level.
I miss the ground floor, and i miss only having to climb the stairs for bio practical and higher malay periods.
I want to have PE everyday to up my stamina.
Boo Hoo.

I feel so old now. mentally now, too
Its only been 23 days since the new school year officially begun, but i feel so tired already.
I am tired of school.
I wish i was homeschooled. Or go to a boarding school. Because i hate traveling between home and school.
I feel so old now. Old and tired with huge ugly dark rings round my eyes.
tsk tsk.
I feel so young, yet so old.
What is happening to me omg.

I feel so old and slow-moving, like as if i'm carrying a heavy heavy load on my shoulder.
;like the heavy heavy load refers to the responsibility i hold in doing well for myself and in facing the other challenges in life. In my life.





Omg what am i doing nowwww. Why am i typing out my interpretations of chapter 15 here? hahah. I think i am lit-obsessed. hahah. Yes, i do love lit; cos i always feel so much wiser after lit lessons. hehh.



k la bye lah,