please

I used to really look up to you. I used to love you so much that it'd hurt to see you even the slightest bit sad or mad. I used to think you're my inspiration cos you're so good with everything. Or so i thought.

What have we ever done to you to make you hate us so much? I'm trying so hard not to let it affect me, but i can't. Because i love you so much and it hurts to know that everyones at war now. Mama and Dad don't deserve to be bullied and treated this way. We love you and treat you well and care so much for you and this is what we get for all that.

I am completely depressed.
Mid-Year Exams are over, but i dont feel quite right.
I don't feel the slightest bit relieved.

I am super duper scared, in fact.

xo not me

p/s: i will never forget what you've done for us for the many years we lived tgt and i will forever continue to love you and salam you cos i still respect you no matter what.

Dear agony, I just hope it all ends soon.