sulky sunday; monstrous monday

i promise, i won't


The household feels very different right now. Noone talks much anymore. We're all worried mommy will crack. Or burst, whichever's suitable in this context. I dont want to think much about it, though i'm forced to. i'm just really really worried, and scared.

I was over at Zul's house the whole of Saturday while mom was washing dishes at the wedding. I know its selfish, but it felt good to escape for awhile. Studying at zul's felt peaceful.

I'm really frightened t leave her alone though. Afraid she would break.

I followed her t the clinic to get more of her HBP pills that she finished alrdy, so fast right. I couldnt help getting chills when i was there.

You said we're like this because we didnt listen to you. Well, i dont think so. Why should we listen to someone so heartless and mean. Someone who doesnt value the meaning of 'family' anymore. My family will get through this, i promise you. Momma and Dad are the two awesomest people to me and my brothers aren't so bad too. Just please explain why you're so against us when we all love you so much.



i need t talk to real people. yknow the only reason i'm blogging about this is cos no one reads this blog anymore, im sure of it.

okay bye now.