rock bottom

My morale is at an all-time low right now guys. Its in an extreme state of adversity; at the lowest point of anything.

the absolute bottom


I've got zero optimism right now.

I don't know how to get back up. Its been the absolute worst week ever. Ever ever ever.

I'm doing everything half-heartedly. I am so mad at myself.
I fidget during lessons. Daydream when people are talking to me. I couldnt even play the piano or clarinet without screwing up. Not even 1 line of music.
And my ipod isnt lifting my mood either. My songs are on a loop and i'm getting sick of them.

I've got so many things to think about. Why tell me now. I want to do my best in everything i'm dealing with now; school, piano, band and self study sessions. i know you are trying to help, but I don't want to be pulled away.

Dear agony, what would you suggest i do to juggle all that's on my schedule?

And why isn't music saving me anymore?



I really hope Saturday at Yogga's yellow-themed party would cheer me up.