4 years ago, i didnt think i'd ever say this. I thought i made the worst decision of my life for ever agreeing to commit to such a busy CCA. I thought of quitting many times before, i thought of skipping practices and making up excuses to cover up (which i always ended up chickening out on) and now, 4 years later (well 3.5years actually) , i have to say i'm really glad i didnt quit.
Band has honestly changed my entire life. Band has changed me as a person. If i weren't part of the band, i'd probably be rotting at home like a total geek with no aim. Conclusion : Band = me.
Our last competiton/performance today wasnt all that we expected. But we've done all that we could and theres no point regretting now. Juniors must now work hard and focus on getting GWH for SYF next year to bring back our glory okay!
I love tkgssb so much and all the people in in! I love the seniors, batchmates, bandmates, juniors, teachers, and even our conductors so so much i cant believe its time for us to step down now. I will forever treasure all our memories together.
I wrote in one of the letters that my batchies are one of the very few people who've seen every side of me. You've seen me when i'm happy crazy sad angry annoyed disappointed embarrassed ashamed and you've seen me be annoying at times and still tolerated me at that. We've shared so many moments together. Tears of joy, sadness and lots of laughter. Every single memory will forever be embedded in my mind and deep in my heart. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH SANTOKIS NICOLE SARAH SOOMIN XINYING! Thanks for always being there for me and always knowing the right things to say when im down. Japan will be the very last time we'll get to bond again and thats in 4 months time!!): i'll really miss all of you very much study hard for O's in the meantime and 4 months later we can dance around tokyo like the crazy clarinetists we are!
And to the juniors: Thank you so much for all the encouraging notes and letters before performance and competition (: You're really the sweetest batch of juniors anyone could ever ask for. And that impromptu speech that you guys chanted to thank us and tell us you love us really touched me! So im gonna say it back : THANK YOU JUNIORS, WE LOVE YOU JUNIORS! I keep replaying that in my head and i just want to tear up each time. At least we know now that we did make a difference in your lives in one way or another. Work hard okay!
Whoops, i should probably stop now.


tkgssb ftw! (: