Hi i'm back.
Yesterday, we sang songs of patriotism. Everyone was dressed up really nicely and everyone looked really pretty, and that made me really happy, seeing all the vibrant colours and everything.
Concert was nyehhh but what saved it was COMMUNITY SINGING!! (: which i enjoyed very much btw. The whole group of us were jumping and dancing and singing and laughing and waving our hands like maniacs. Ah, these are the days. The days that matter. At that moment, i felt like i belong. Like we all belonged. I felt the patriotism burning in me. Patriotism to my class as well. I honestly love 4/4 so darn much and i'd be so so so saddz when we part in 2 months time. Its events like these that bonds us all (we're not as bonded as we claim to be in our usual routine of school)
Swensen's @ION orchard for lunch was also pretty fun. I thought it was gonna be awkward at first cos im not really very close with (some of) them. But it was awesome fun!
I absolutely cannot wait for the fasting month though needa stop eating junk, really!!
bye friends