golden love

Theres so much going on right now;
Its been really confusing
/
I cant wait for prelims to be over so that i can really concentrate on my second round of revision
/
I'm running away tomorrow.
Probably going off to Bayshore to study. I really like it there. Not the clubhouse though. But at least theres peace and quiet.
And i'm really considering your offer.

It'd be cool to live with you. I really dont mind. In fact, i think it'd be wonderful. I love the atmosphere there cos i can actually get some studying done.

I remember sleeping over at your place the night before cross country 2008, because mum said it would be more convenient the next morning since theres no direct bus service to ECP. At 5am, we cycled to east coast park together and watched the sun rise while we waited for my friends to arrive for zany.

I love you so much! You give the best advice ever and you're so nice to all of us. I knew you'd stick up for me today. Plus, you're always giving us money everytime we see you. I feel embarrassed sometimes. You've sacrificed so much for our family and you're always there for all of us; dad, mum, brothers and me and all your other siblings and nephews and nieces. You truly have a big heart. I love you to death and i promise i will take care of you as well as you've taken care of all of us.