It's only life

- Sometimes it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, or unsatisfied at barely getting by. But, that feeling is a lie and if you just hold on; just find the courage to face it all for another day because someone or something will find the way and make it all okay.

Oral's over. I think it went well. The topic wasn't as hard as we predicted. I'd be content whatever the results because i'm sure i've done the best i could.

Today's been a good day. I'm not crazy but i do love school. I wake up each day thinking how i've got only 3months left with my friends, and then i'd drag my butt out of bed and i'd look forward to the day ahead. Well, thats only the first thought. Afterward i'd think about the 6 periods of lessons and sighhhhhhhhhhhhh. I cant wait to get out of school, be done with OLevels and be free (for the moment) . But at the same time, i've this sinking feeling in my heart when i realise that leaving the school also means leaving the great friends i've made and the teachers who've made an impact in my life.

Ultimately, memories are just memories and memories may fade. Ah i wont talk about this now.

Aight, one more hour to break fast now. I'd better be off to prepare food for dad. (: