Brother's been watching teevee every minute every single day it annoys me! And i think he's addicted to iCarly. So, i was watching an episode with him a couple of days ago and then Jennette McCurdy's new music video came on. I loved it so much!! She makes country music, kinda like taylor swift only i think that she's better at country than taylor swift's almost pop. And i downloaded her single called "Not that far away". She sounds so much better than Miranda Cosgrove. I probably like her because she aint all that teen pop and she's got a real voice, not autotuned and all.
And, also!! my brother tweeted: "I seriously think Mayday Parade lost something when Jason left. but its nothing to worry about cuz they're still awesome minus their bassist, and Jason formed yet another awesome band."- As most of you know im almost always so heavily influenced by big brother uci. So, i raided his iTunes and found Go Radio! The new band Jason Lancaster formed when he left Mayday Parade. It is ze bomb i tell ya! I especially like "Forever my Father" because its sweet and simple/ lyrics are pretty good too. I think it says alot.
And I just needed you to pick me upPlus, i'm super happy i managed to get the chords down on piano (:
Like you did when we were younger
When the lightning and the thunder
Had me clinging to your heart
For someone
To lift me up
When I'm down and I'm forgotten
You'll forever be my father
And I'll be saving tears in jars for this one
So, Derek Sanders thought he'd done it right by denying Jason credit in the album for writing anything. But clearly he thought wrong cuz jason went and formed another awesome band. Haa! ~
Aight bye guys, chemistry's staring at me now better get to it!Fangirl signing off; (;
p.s. i think you'd know which brother(s) i was referring to in the 2 paragraphs?