"wont you be mine?"
Alhamdulillah tmr is finally the start of the holy month of Ramadhan. So much has happened since the last time i posted. Im just hoping for the best the next couple of weeks.So lately, i've been feeling down a lot. I don't even know why. Im surrounded by so many people i love and care about but yet there's still a piece missing. Home, it feels more like just a house. I love my mum so much it just kills me to see her stressed up and having to deal with so much crap. I know she's going through a lot and i try not to bug her all the time, but honestly, i miss her so much. We used to have heart to heart talks like every other mother and daughter would have but i rarely see her nowadays. I just hope everything will be ok. And this feeling, won't go away. I've tried to forget you but i don't know why it keeps coming back to haunt me. I know if it's meant to be, it will happen. But how long do i have to wait? How long will i have to wait before it happens? Or how long will i have to wait before it finally fades? I hate this feeling. Like i'm just there hanging. aite, bye now. Selamat berpuasa sempena bulan Ramadhan 2011 semua!