Mood swings and ugly things

Hello.

I think i really need to update my ipod. I feel like i'm stuck in the past. I don't know why but the word "entrapment" keeps coming into mind. Must be the after effects of studying for the lit ca, which i did badly for btw. Along with econs. Im really disappointed and pissed for Econs i swear i studied and wrote notes and memorized definitions but couldn't even write 2 full pages for each part question. So.. what now. Study fail, dont study fail. Haaiy i dont care i am going to talk to ms yap tmr ):<

Math now. I am gonna ace my math on monday i promise you, or at least i'll put in more effort and try i guess.
i really got semangat to do well and improve now well i'd better i really need to buck up if i want to promote.

Ok wtv. I am so sleepy now maybe i should go for a run.
I love to run.

ok what nonsense its already 1030.

(sigh)

alrighttttt math awaits! goodnight<3

and... happy birthday to all those people born today yay hope you had a good birthday, wherever in the world you are.
I've given out seven birthday wishes today hehe why so many people born today the number 11 so special meh? ok im starting my nonsense again haaaiy k bye