truth is out.



I am smiling like an idiot right now. No particular reason, really.

Ok, confession...

I've been thinking about moon the e n t i r e day. i am crazy, seriously. I just love the idea of you. The idea of being friends with you, having conversations with you and seeing you around. Its been so freaking long now already. When will this feeling finally fade? Oh god please let it be soon, if nothing is going to ever work out, then please please dont let me get carried away with this. Still hoping, wondering if its a mistake and a miserable waste of my time. BUT, I honestly cannot help it. Im thinking about you and the what little interactions we've had so far.. I think i've fallen for you, a bit too deep i suppose. But its ok, its just a tiny thing. I want it to remain silent and stored in my mind, i want you to stay there, in my head. I wont hold high hopes or expect anything, really. I really hope you be happy because seeing you smile really makes my heart skip a beat. I hope you'll be happy with whoever you choose to be with, or whatever you choose to do with your life. Because im happier that way.

"No need for commitments, or attachments. lets all be happy like the lonely kids we are"

hehe ok goodnight <3