My heart hurts so much. Broken in many ways i never could have imagined.
It sucks that everything seems to be coming together again but at the wrong time and its putting so much pressure on me. I have to be strong for so many people, i have to be there for so many souls.. but then,
who will be there for me?
This is hurting too much. I feel so loved by many but at the same time loved by none.
Feels like i'm the only person in the world to understand and be there for myself.
Feels like i'm always the one telling you about myself and yet you dont let me in at all.
Feels like i dont know you or anything about your life at all.
I'm getting tired of this. Tired of trying to keep up.
I feel like, maybe, i just want to spent 2012 in isolation. By myself.
Because people say,
Trust no one.