Everything's been so complicated these past few days. I've a couple of rough days recently amongst other pretty happy days.. I dont know all these moodswings have left me feeling quite empty lately. I fee like a robot.
My friends are great! They're the reason i enjoy school on most days. But sometimes i just want to be selfish and alone, yknow. Sometimes it feels as if nobody understands me. Like i have to be someone else among my friends just so i wont appear boring or emo all the time. But really, thats just me.
I am a thinker. I would rather sit in a corner and think and reflect and be all quiet rather than be all hyped up among a noisy group of fun friends. Dont get me wrong now ok i really love my friends, All of them. Its just that, there are really only very few people i can really genuinely be myself around. People who would understand me completely. Me and my quiet moments. Me and my no reaction face. Me and my love for awesome music and deep quotes and literature and indie-esque/dayak details. I dont know.. i guess maybe sometimes i dont even know myself all that well.