So.. I dont even know where to start with this post. I've got so much to say but first i'd like to start with "I'm sorry"
Yeah, I'm sorry.
Sorry to anyone who has read my previous post, which i've sensibly deleted btw.
It was a mistake. It was wrong of me to have ranted about my family in that way. Or to have such thoughts about my family, for that matter.
Truth is, i don't even know what to feel sometimes. I know everyone is trying their best. I know everyone gets tired sometimes. I know everyone has a duty to fulfil towards their respective jobs or their own lives. And its really unfair for me to say: i hate my dad's job cause he works 7 days a week, or i hate my mum's job because i'd have to share my mother with so many other kids. Maybe, just maybe, god has planned out our lives this way because there's an underlying blessing we're all too busy to see. Maybe, i'm destined to be alone like this because god wants me to learn to be strong and fend for myself, be independent and be the strength my family needs.
Maybe, its not so bad after all.
Sometimes, i just have to take a good look all around me and thank god for all the blessings He's showered me with.
A family to run to whenever i slip up, enough luxuries a teenager in the 21s century would actually need, a roof above my head and so many more things i should be thankful for.
Sometimes people think they're all alone and nobody cares for them, like i do sometimes when im wallowing in self pity, but..
truth is, we're never really all alone. we always have family and friends who are rooting for us, giving us strength and support, and we just forget that sometimes.
I suppose everytime i start to feel sorry for myself, i just have to remind myself that there are others out there, other families who have it so much worse and i just have to be thankful to have a stable family who shower me with enough financial support to get me by, even if they may be a little lacking in emotional support sometimes.