I was rushing to complete my assignments during my breaks and rushing here and there after school.
____________
I didn't know what made us decide to go all the way to Yishun after school today, but we did.
I think.. it's because of the intense worry and guilt you feel knowing that your best friend is hospitalised, and you feel that you have to do something other than just sit around worrying. The least we could do was to visit her and see her smiling and assure ourselves that she's gonna be okay.
I really love my best friends. I can never say this enough. Each of them has such good hearts. I'm so proud and really lucky to have met such beautiful people in my life.
Even though they were swamped with work, and tests, and the fact that they both ended school pretty late today, they still made visiting Syiqin a priority above all. And i think that's really noble of them, my two Amiras. I love them to bits and pieces because of their never-ending kindness and care and concern that they shower the rest of us with. Never selfish and always thinking about others' well-being.
I worry about my friends sometimes. All of them seem so happy (or at least seem to be smiling) on the exterior, always putting up a strong and tough front, but deep inside, i know they have their problems and worries to deal with. And i feel really helpless sometimes. I really, really pray for the happiness of these few girls because these friends, they're more like sisters. Like family to me. And i would never ever want to see any of them hurt or sad or sick because it would make me really sad.
_______________
Sigh. Back to work now )-: Doubt i'll be sleeping tonight. But i don't mind, actually. It was worth it, i wouldn't say i didn't spend my time wisely today, because i did. Sometimes in life, we tend to misjudge the important things and worry about school when there's more to life than that. Sometimes, in the pursuit of a better future (which is defined through our education), we tend to neglect the little important things in life and set them aside as a less important priority.
Lol okay what am i spouting, really. I dont even know if i make sense. Point is, i really hope syiqin gets well soon, okay? Ok la bye. I should really get started on my work already.
Goodnight (:
