Today has been such a wonderful day.
I am truly blessed with such great people in my life, and that is truly the greatest gift to be grateful for.
Spent my morning frying leftover rice for the family for breakfast, since i was the first to wake up. Then when mum woke up, she joined me in the kitchen. I told her i was going out with the girls and she was a little disappointed though, because she told me nenek wasn't feeling too good and she wanted us to spend the whole day there, or take nenek out to jalan-jalan. But i told her i had plans so and she was okay about it.
I was all ready to leave the house but Syiqin and Amira were still asleep so Amira pushed back our meeting time to 12 instead. So i ended up slacking in the living room with mum, eating our fried rice, which tasted horrible btw. Basically it was just leftover plain rice from nenek's house, fried with some Maggie brand sambal 'perencah nasi goreng' thingy. There weren't even any eggs or onions or veggies in the fridge to add into our fried rice hahaha my house damn lousy seriously. And we both laughed at how much of a failure we are in the kitchen. Then we woke the boys up and dad sent me to the mrt station while the rest of the family went idk where, prayers and nenek's house i think.
So .. anyway i met the girls and it felt like a huge burden was lifted from my heart. I love them so much. We didn't share our problems or talk about what's been bothering us lately but yet, i feel like all the sadness i've been feeling lately just disappeared the minute i saw those familiar faces. I didn't even have the heart to be angry about them making me wait for a half hour all alone at Bugis because i was just so happy and excited that they were coming to meet me in the first place. I could tell something was bothering Amira though. Nur Amira. But i didn't probe or poke and i'm glad she managed to smile and cheer up a little afterwards.
Yup, i really love my best friends i wouldn't trade them for any other people in the world.
After a good day spent with them, i went to see nenek and joined my family at her house. It really really made me happy. I just sat on her bed, staring at her while she was sitting in her chair praying and reading her Quran afterwards. Just watching her sets me in a really calming peaceful mood. I never want her to leave me. But i'm sure god loves her too. Well, i'm going to treasure every single moment i spend with her and visit her everyday to talk to her and cheer her up. I've been worried about her lately. I'm sure she's very hurt right now. Vulnerable and fragile. People say the heart's of old people are most easily wounded. I hope when Mak long left last tuesday she managed to achieve some sort of closure with nenek because she might leave this world any time god decides to take her back. And it would be really sad if .. okay let's not say it here. Let's not do this here.
Its been a pretty awesome day. I love everyone in my life and i couldn't ask for anything better. Whatever that i feel is lacking or disappointing in my life, well, i just gotta think about other people who have it worse off.
Gonna watch OTH and bawl now. See ya babies (;