First one.

I'm currently listening to a copy of 'Indie Underground', my sort-of new year's gift from my aunt. IT IS MIND-BLOWINGLY AWESOME! Told her i support our local indie bands since i started going for baybeats with abang and his friends in sec one and two, plus i went with nidia this year too. So, she got me a copy of the 65+ compilation while she was at causeway point today! Gotta love her!(: Great Spy Exp. and Plainsunset are no doubt the best among all, they definitely win hands down. Haha, Oh and i watched Avatar with mum, nazihah and my bombo brothers today. GREAT MOVIE i loved it a lot!

This year, i screwed up a lot, i know that. I flunked a fair bit of tests and exams, which i am not proud of. I lash out at my brother way too often whenever i feel that i cant tolerate his nonsense. I have been a bad friend at some point in time, i just know that. I have been selfish one too many times this year and a little self-centered sometimes, i admit.  I have been procrastinating a lot, i regret it but i still dont do anything about it. Which annoys me. 

A couple of weird things happened to me this year too. Weird good, weird bad, weird WEIRD. Well, yes. all sorts of weird. Like, getting a marriage proposal by someone 2 years my junior what the hell was that about!hahahaha yes, i am still laughing my ass off.  Also, i received a letter in the mail a couple of months ago. Well, not just any mail. Apparently, IT'S FAN MAIL! or so mum says.  HAHAHA. And.. I discovered something about myself.  Something too personal to share online. But im working on self-improvement. Thanks to my newfound maturation, i believe that anything's possible. Hahaha cheeay sounds like some tv ad ey? LOLLL.

I've got a feeling.

That this year's gonna be a good year

Apart from all the stressful crap we'd have to deal with that is.

We'll pull through. Cos i believe.