I have got ONE day.
Just ONE.
I am freaking out because Christelle Fournier sounds like a scary person.
Why oh why do we have to be in different classes from Nidia and Shakira next year? oh, i mean this year. (i still havent completely wrapped my head around the fact that its a new year already!) Yes, i've got Shaf and Haryati, but we see each other everyday in school whereas you guys are in different schools so, that means we'll probably never meet again? OH MAN. that must NOT happen okay! I just read shaf's blog post and her dedication was in french and omg i forgot nearly everything. All the grammar and vocab and everything(almost). What if Madame Fournier speaks to us in 100% French on Monday? I am panicking now. I should prlly recap on some grammar and vocab tomorrow. pfffff there goes my last r&r day.
Kay im off.