mommy dearest

- I miss the guys so much i can cry, serious. I want this holiday to end end right now.

- Iqbal called me (well, he tried to) the other day but my stupid phone wasn't switched on and i missed an invite. There goes my chance to see them.

- I want to talk to those fishballs so much but it's been pretty hectic this holiday. I haven't even had the time to complete the math papers. Piano mock exam's one day before concert and i am dying nowz.

- I wish i had a fireplace so i can sit by it and watch the flames burn my worries away. I'm so worried for when school reopens with tons of work and all. And mum's encouraging me to be a bad bandit. I can't. Well, you know how much the band means to me? i'd be nothing, a complete loser nobody if i weren't in the band. And i love it so much why can't you see that? just two more weeks. two more weeks and you'll get your wish, i promise i'll put the clarinet down and mug like shit if that's what it takes to make you happy.


its not another empty promise.

i promise