omg hello again! I know i blogged twice already today but i feel so refreshed after piano and i decided that i needed to gush here so that my blog doesn't make me look like a loser pessimist all the time. Heh ,
ok, here's what happened.
- I started walking to class at aprox. 5:10pm, bumped into Hasfis's mum at the playground area and chatted for awhile (super duper happy, i haven't seen her in so long)
-I arrived at 5:18pm, still 12 minutes early. So i sat outside long john silver's and listened to just one more song on my ipod before finally deciding to go upstairs.
-Waited for ms chen's other student to come out from the room and then, the bestest thing happened.
- okay not just yet, i had to do scales and my 3 pieces first, as usual. And then the bestest thing happened. The next 30mins, we just sat down and listened to CDs of music from the four various periods so that i can recognize them for aural tests. I was so awed and i'm totally in love with Debussy right now. Haha. We talked about 20th century music and how to differentiate them from the romantic period (which is pretty hard) And she told me stories about the impressionism period and french artistes like Monet and all the rest.
Super Duper.
sigh, alright bye now. Doubt you're feeling the love. Its just really hard to explain these things and why it makes me happy. See ya (: