i swear this time i mean it

Havent blogged in awhile. Hmm so many things going on right now. Everyday you learn so many things. Not only classroom lessons, but things about people you'd never expected. Things about yourself and people around you. Honestly, its been an exhausting 2 months in this new environment. Mentally and physically exhausting. I hate this. I hate change. I really don't like being thrown into a new environment and adapting to change. I know its a bad thing that i always find it hard to move on but really, im trying my best right now.

My heart breaks thinking about all the people i miss so much.
My best girls esp asyiqin & amira my bros iqbal and zul and even my family cz i hardly talk at home nowadays daaaamn whats wrong with me haiy ok stop it la i should really count my blessings.

Thank god i have nur atikah ibrahim i love her so damn much.
I was never really really close with her but for the past 2 months, she's always been there for me through everything and she's been my best buddy in school and omg i really dont know what i'd do without her school would suck so much if i didnt have atikah to run to during breaks or on horrible days.

oh, smt funny happened this morning like wtf i got a call from the philippine embassy and i just mumbled something retarded like, oh no no im singaporean haha stupid shizz k dah bye see ya (: