After midnight

Ohi <3

This is crazy.

I havent blogged in months, but ive been pretty much the same, really.

Still lonely, still awaiting some sort of "good drama" in my life. Im here sitting on my bedroom floor blogging, listening to Blink 182's new album goddd i love "After Midnight" its just pretty awesome.

Whats new?

Well heres one.
Today, ive decided i've got to move on. Leave the past behind. This whole "unrequited love" drama in my life, yeah well its not working out so well. I need to stay focused this year, okay well next year i mean.
I want to focus on whats right; like my studies, my friends, my family, my interests (besides the moon and oh how brightly he shines - ah well, thats all over now) I know ive said this probably thousands of times before but i mean it right now.

Im sick and tired of feeling like this.