Make it perfect.


When you think too much your mind just wants to explode, yep thats how i'm feeling right now.

Everything's a mess. A blur. Like life is moving way too fast.

I can feel myself getting uglier and uglier with each passing day. I feel like a blob.

I really miss my girls.

I just want to do something with my life.

I want to talk to S and be friends with S. Or at least say hello when we past each other, like we used to.

I want to have a pretty bedroom. Paint on my walls with pretty designs like Peyton Sawyer does with her red bedroom.

I want to do well in my studies, work hard and aim for a scholarship or something. You know, actually be somebody relevant.

I want to spend time with my parents more and my brother, and see them around at home, like other families.

I want.. so many things.

Well, you don't always get what you want in life. So i might as well make do with these imperfections. Work my way around it and do the best i can.

Hold your head high, babygirl cos its not the end yet.