tyjsbdbd

Fuckers.

Everyome la.

Never felf so alone in my entire life.

I hate going home. Hate it. What the fuck i dont even know why i call it home when there is absolutely noting homey about my house.

Everyone is such a selfish fucker. Im so tired of doing my best. Always attempting to be on my best behaviour and say the right things or not say anything that is not worth saying. I always care so.much and love so much but all people see are times when im tired and moody and when i feel like i want to be selfish for a moent because im.too tired of being on my best behaviour when.i myself feel like shit. People only pick out your flaws and notice the wrong moves you make but ignore the good attempts you make

I hate everything about my life right now.
I hate being at homeyet i hate school just as much, if not more.

Goodbye everyone.