Okay this is crazy. Everything is crazy.
I just read that tweet and started crying like a baby. My heart was beating really fast and my hands were shaking a little. I want to be angry. I want to be so mad at you and yell "I KNOW! I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING TO YOURSELF OKAY. NOW STOP IT!" But i feel really helpless and weak. I don't even know how to help you or what to say to make you snap out of this spell of an addicton. I feel so fucking helpless and useless. I am such a terrible friend.
The fact that i know what you've been doing to yourself and how helpless i'm feeling makes me feel so terrible. I am such a lousy friend.
I wish i could get some advice without exposing you. I wish i knew how to help you. I wish i knew how to get through to you, make you pour out all your inner thoughts and feelings. I wish i knew what is going on with you.
I worry about you. You're one of my dearest friends but i feel like i don't even know you. I feel so fucking useless. I feel like a fucking stranger who is trying to make meaning out of your subtle tweets because i know nothing about what triggered them.
I need to get some help before this goes too far. But i don't know where to get that help.
#emergency