bro

I studied with Zaman today.

I was taking a nap when it started raining at around 2 plus then Zaman texted and asked me to get up and do math with him at airport at T2 staff canteen. He said i should stop being a pig and teman him study because he was alone. And so i went. Oh and Khairul Ikhwan was there at the next table and he kept staring, but that's totally besides the point. Heh.

Not exactly productive because we were doing P&C and, well, nothing can ever be productive with P&C. At least for me. It's such a stupid topic, in my opinion.

But anyway. I'm really glad i have him sometimes. I can't believe i used to hate him in class, because he was such a big scary monster who can be really noisy and annoying. Now, he's really like a big brother to me. It's nice that i can talk to him like that now. I miss my brother so much. We used to be like two peas in a pod. But now that school and life stresses are catching up to us, it's really hard to find time for a good heart to heart talk with my own brother nowadays. I guess being around Zaman makes me feel comforted because he acts like a fill in brother. SOMETIMES. When he's not scolding me. Okay but actually when he scolds me it also reminds me of my own brother.. lol. Ok can.

Avengers tomorrow with my bestiesssss hooray i am so excited!!

OK BYE GOODNIGHT :-*