time and silence

I wish i cared more about the FA cup like the rest of my family. Haiy.
Yeah i know what's going on and everything but honestly, i could really care less about it. I don't want to talk about it 24/7. Just give it a break won't you? All of you. Wtf la there's more to life than just football, can't you see?

I hate all of you.

(And by hate i actually mean, ... lol okay i don't even know anymore la. I give up. I give in. As always. Yes, i love all of you. Yes, i should just silence all my thoughts in this household. Yes, i love doing housework and caring more about the house than anyone else.

I don't even know why i even started with the parenthesis anyway.



I really miss my friends. I miss my friends all the time each time i get home.

 ......

Lol wtv. Did you guys know it's international free comic day today? Yeah, i collected a bunch from a couple of stores today. Just for fun. Hmm, the things i do when i'm alone. Absurd huh? But yes, it's pretty cool doing weird things once in a while.

I've really got to stop saying lol all the time. I hate even the thought of laughing out loud in the first place. And it doesn't really fit into context. Whoever invented the word anyway? Lol.

Sigh i'm really hungry right now. I have not eaten the entire day. The family is out someplace watching the FA cup finals i really couldn't care much about anyway. The match starts at midnight so i guess i'd be home alone till late...? My phone's been really quiet. Too quiet. Well wtv i like silence anw. I dont really care whether people think about me or not. Y'know what? I think blogging might actually turn addictive when i've got too much time on my own like this. Sigh, life. Okay screw the hunger pangs i'd probably puke whatever i eat out anyway. Im gonna sleep now kay goodnight beautiful worl.

...

Worl. I think that's how it should be spelt. Because i don't want the world to end so i'm leaving the 'd' out. Yup, that's how i like it.

Lol.

Sigh, lonely people really are weird people huh?

Ok la bye la goodnight. Smile, everyone! It really is a beautiful world.

And i really like this blog (even if you don't) .  I like coming here, spouting nonsense when i'm sad or happy, when i'm depressed or really high. I dont really care what people think of me or my situation when they read my thoughts. I'm tired. Exhausted, in fact. And essentially, it is my blog anyway.

Sigh. Deep sigh.

. _________________

Life.