NAPFA 2.4 was during the first period and guess what......?
Before i even started running, getting ready to kick start the test on the track, my shoe broke. Haha the entire sole of my shoe came off on the left side and the whole class laughed at me. The Malay PE teacher, the one who kinda looks like a hawker auntie (not to be rude, but, yeah .. ) Anyway, she wanted to lend me her shoes but they were way too big. So i ran with my broken shoes, the sole-less left side paired with the springy right, which made me feel a bit imbalanced. But yessssssss i managed to secure a B timing, my personal best! I've never gotten above a C for 2.4 and my favourite pair of shoes were really proven to be my lucky pair, hehe. It's time i retire them. My left sock was soggy from the morning rain on the track, since my shoe had no sole. So..... i bought a pair of tennis socks from the school bookshop HAHAHA joke of the year i swear. Syaf said "You better not walk next to me if you don't fold those socks down!" Haha, bitch. I was desperate okay!
The rest of the day pretty much sucked.
No breaks from 10am to 2.30pm. And then JK meeting straight after, which pissed me off quite a bit. Meh, don't wanna talk about it here. And then immediately after that I had to rush for tarian which was supposed to start at 3. Today was really hectic and so many details about Manifestasi that i had to handle, admin matters, clarifications, ticketing, posters etc. I was super agitated during tarian self-prac i wanted to kill everyone. Sucked so much more that Amira and Atikah had self-study and weren't there with me )':
After they came i felt so so so much better. Just seeing them around lifted my mood by a 110%, no kidding. So after "tarian" we just hung out for a bit and talked and talked and i felt so relieved that i had my favourite people to confide in. I really love them a lot. They always cheer me up and always take care of me.
Sigh, k lah. I should get my ass out of here and start on some work.
See y'all soon <3