I just made my mom cry. Fuck la. I dont even know what i did wrong. Im just feeling messed up but its just me and my own fucked up mind feeling like shit la okay i dont know what i want i dont know why i'm feeling like this why do you have to take it so hard on yourself. There's just something about this household that seems like its filled with so much hatred. And when we go out everything seems to be okay. I dont know.. maybe its just me. Nothing feels right these days. Mom seems to be extra emotional and my dad is such an ass like grow the fuck up ah sia. Abang is never home, i'd say he's really lucky to go to school so far away from home and that he has an excuse for never being at home. I know my parents are really good people, but they're just so good on their own terms, maybe that makes for a lousy excuse for a family. Nobody wants to compromise or communicate effectively. So where does that leave us? Fuck all this negativity. Im getting out of here. Dont know where my feet will take me but i just need to get away from all this.