

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BABE!! (I know you do read my blog hehe)
We've been through a whole lot this past year, (yeah i mean the past 6 months of 2012 and the last 6 months of 2011, which adds up to a year!) I have to thank you for being my buddy in most of everything i'm a part of in school. From CC to Lit class and JK - We're meant to be buddies for life i swear. Hahaha. I love our thursday breaks together, just us two (or occasionally three, if Aqilah isn't busy with TSD) I love talking to you, ranting, complaining, whining or just sitting down with you. Thursdays are truly the best with you! I love your optimism all the time, and the advices you give.
So, Manifestasi is officially over and i know how you feel about it all. I just want you to know that we've done our very best and made it a huge success, and we did it not only for ourselves or for Perdayu, but we also did it for you! We knew how you couldn't be there yourself so we had to work extra hard to be your representatives, to make you proud.
Don't be sad, pretty girl. Everything happens for a reason. Don't take it as an opportunity missed but rather, a chance to channel your focus into other things so that you can do greater things in life. No matter what, please know that we've got your back babygirl, you've got your family and friends who care about you so you should never worry about what other people think or whether they're judging you for your actions.
Once again, happy belated eighteenth birthday! Study hard this holiday, but remember to have a good rest too! I love you elephant-loads hope you're having a wonderful holiday cum birthday celebration with your family and come back safely hehe <3