




Yesterday was truly magnificent.
Every minute of trainings prior to our big production was well paid off last night as i stood at that stage during curtain call. Looking out into the audience's faces at that moment during the finale, i nearly teared. It was so overwhelming. I could feel the rush of adrenaline, the joy and wave of emotions as i just stood there, clapping.
When it all ended, i felt so so sad and we were still on stage, Atikah approached me and asked why i was frowning and why i was so sad. I didnt know, i couldnt explain the feeling.
After months of working hard through all our tough times, the conflicts we've had to handle, injuries we've lived through, fractured wrists, sprained ankles, bruises on our knees and elbows, back aches and muscle cramps, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT BECAUSE MANIFESTASI WAS TRULY A SUCCESS <3 Who cares what the critics say, we did our very best. Each budaya gave it their all. It was splendid.
I'm really going to miss each and everyone of my friends in MCS. Yes, my friends. Through it all, i've realised that everyone has their strengths and their flaws. No two people are exactly the same, even if they belong to the same clique or class or budaya group. Every individual has a good side to them and ultimately, everyone has the same vision: For Manifestasi to be a roaring success.
And it was! I really felt the energy and the love from everyone last night. I truly love my MCS family despite all we've been through.
Alhamdulillah. I owe it all to you, dear God. Everything worked out and turned out perfect because of You. Through all our prayers and doas we read before performances, trainings, etc, You have truly blessed us with such an amazing night that i will remember for the rest of my life.
Thank you to my family for supporting me in one way or another. Though they may not show it, i really do think they care so much about me and worry when i complain about my injuries, my exhaustion, my never ending workload and they know i worry about the family on top of that.
Thank you to my best friends, the two most beautiful girls that have been there for me everyday of my life since i entered this hell hole named 'junior college'. I couldn't have asked for two better angels guarding me, comforting me when i cry, taking such good care of me when i am sick, joking and making me laugh, lightening the mood when we are sad and entertaining my craziness and nonsense and never judging me no matter what i say or tell them. I love them so so much ok lol i am tearing typing this out. These two girls especially deserve everything good in life because they have the kindest, most sincere hearts and the biggest souls. NUR ATIKAH IBRAHIM AND NUR AMIRA BTE NOR AZMI, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER I PROMISE YOU THAT <3

And ok a shoutout to my other girls too, NURUL AMIRA BTE AZHAR, NUR ASYIQIN BTE RAHMAT, doesn't mean i love you any less just because i don't talk to you or see you everyday. You girls are my special friends, i always emphasize that, and you are always and forever my pillars of strength and hope too and i love you thank you so much for coming down and always supporting us physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, twitterly and etc. Hahah we always look forward to meeting up with you girls and we'd jump at the chance to meet up bacause you have no idea how much we miss the two of you, and you have no idea how often we talk about you in our conversations.
Hahaha haiy. So sad. Im still thinking about last night and watching KYL videos. I will truly deeply miss Cikgu Azmi Juhari. I have learnt so many valuable lessons from him, not only about tarian, but about life in general as well because he doesn't only teach us the right techniques, countings or expressions to convey in our dance, but he constantly reminds us about our etiquette as well, and about why we have to mempertahankan seni budaya, about nature, and the blessings that God has given us.
I was quite a lazy pig the whole day today, i stayed at home the entire day and i feel kinda sad that i didnt manage to support Cikgu Azmi's show today at RP ): Im sorry Cikgu. Insyallah next show, kalau ada. Or... maybe i'll be in his next show!!! Hahaha. If i go to NIE/NTU or join Azpirasi Dance Group. OMGOSHH I REALLY REALLY WANT!
Haha kk enough. Time to really hit the books now. But not tonight lah. Tomorrow onwards. Hoi Mr 'A' Levels! Bring it on baby.