Goodluck April

Whoa my brain is melting. I've studied more this whole week alone compared to the entire year last year.

Thats good, i suppose.

So, hello April. May you be kind to me, my family, my friends, and everyone on the streets below.


I want April to be full of smiles and laughter. I want April to be fun and happy.

I want April to flood my blog with cheerful posts instead of lousy emo paragraphs.

Today's been pretty average. Spent my day studying and cleaning my art box in my room and reading my lit text and listening to good music and reading my Nylon mag and tumblr-ing.

Oh in the morning, i accompanied my aunt for her appointment at Spa Jelita and i waited and waited till she was done. Then while waiting for her to make her payment i casually glanced outside the glass door and guess who was staring back at me?

Syafiq moon. Hahahah i got the shock of my life my hands were trembling and i quickly texted Atikah and spammed her message inbox hahaha.

This ALWAYS happens!! Every time i question my feelings for him, or deny them, or tell my friends i don't like him or i dont want to see him around anymore, THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS! I WILL bump into him somewhere, somehow. Last weekend i was studying at the airport w Amira and he happened to be there too. Haha maybe yesterday's post was the trigger this time. Well, whatever it is, i just don't want to read too much into it and get my hopes up or anything. Its been 2 weekends in a row that see him outside school as well! So for two weeks now, i've been seeing him like 6 days a week already whoa. Atikah keeps saying its fate lol she and her fate but nyeh :/ fate, coincidence, whatever. I'm not gonna turn it into a big deal. It just really lightened my mood in the morning thats all. End of story. Hehe (:

And can i just say that he looked super cool just now? Hahah ok bye.
Peace symbol


Peace.